General Terms & Conditions
The www.alyaskin.shop website (the “Website”) is operated by GT general trading and contractin, trading as Alya Skin, a general trading and contracting company duly organized under the laws of Kuwait, under the Commercial License number , whose registered address is at P.O. Box 40152, Kuwait.
By visiting the Website, you agree to be bound by, consent to comply with, and consent to the practices described in, these Terms and Conditions, which govern your access and use of the Website and all content and functionalities available on the Website (or any of our other websites and related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.alyaskin.shop.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the services or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- PURCHASE RELATED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges).
We offer the following shipping methods for delivery in Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Oman, UAE:
• Standard delivery (1,5 KWD): receive your order at your home or business address next day in Kuwait.
• GCC express deliveries (6KWD): select your country at check out and receive your order at your home or business address within 2-3 working days in other GCC countries. Shipped via FedEx or DHL express.
*Please note there are remote locations within Kuwait that might take longer to deliver.
In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of skincare and skincare accessories unless damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.
If your order is not as expected, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We fully understand that sometimes you might change your mind regarding your purchase. If you change your mind before receiving your order, just call our Customer Service on +96555001414, we will use all reasonable endeavors to cancel it providing your order has not yet been processed. If your order has already been processed, such cancelation will be treated as a return. Please refer to our Return section above for further information. In all circumstances, you can always contact our Customer Service who will be happy to assist you, email: email@example.com
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
ALYA SKIN ARABIA respects your concerns about protecting your privacy and personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it at on our website, our social media platforms. When you visit this site or our social media platforms we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
• Username and password, nickname/screen name
• Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address)
• Purchase history
• Product preferences
• Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
• Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
• Send you promotional materials or other communications
• Provide services to you
• Process your payment transactions
• Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
• Assist with product selection and replenishment through our in-store customer registry
• Respond to your inquiries
• Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
• Operate and communicate with you about our social networking.
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit this site or our online advertisements or use one of our social networking, we collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, such Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.