How To Use Jade Roller?
1. After cleansing your beautiful face, add a few drops of facial oil or your favourite serum into your skin to help the Facial Roller slide with ease. Using
2. Begin rolling by starting at the centre of your forehead, beginning at the hairline, rolling towards your eyes, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline. Repeat 4-7 times, focus on fine lines and eyebrow furrow.
3. Roll along the lower jawline of the chin, making your way to the ear lobe. Repeat on the other side.
4. Use the smaller roller around your eyes, to tone the lids and under-eye area and take extra care in this area.
5. Start at chin and swipe upward toward cheekbones. Make sweeping motions up under the chin towards ears, then down the neck toward the collarbones.
How To Use Gua Sha?
1. You can use a Gua Sha on the face, body, and scalp, apply your favourite serum or moisturiser before using it.
2. Hold the Gua Sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin, and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
These are not official Alya Skin products, but carefully handpicked by third party to maximise your glow:
All of our products are: 100% Natural, Vegan & Cruelty-Free